To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2012 13:08:03 -0500
From: nicky.ham...@talktalk.net
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] E-6 Imperfections

I'm pretty sure "Sixty films" refers to 36 exposure 35mm slide films, not Super
8 films. One 35mm slide film is about 1.3meters long, which roughly equates to
five meters of Super 8, whereas a roll of Super 8 is 15 metres long. That means
a 5 litre kit would process about twenty rolls of Super 8 and a one litre kit
only about four. (Correct me if I've blundered with the sums!)

Nicky.