I put this question to a bunch of my colleagues and friends and will
undoubtedly have a nice long answer for you shortly.
Off the top of my head, though, I came up with a few:

Battleground
God Is My Co-Pilot
Objective Burma
Forty Seconds Over Tokyo

You should also check Jeanine Basinger's book The WWII Combat Film and
Thomas Doherty's Projections of War, both very smart books that touch on
the subject.

George Robinson

--
Hope is not the conviction that something will turn out well,
but the certainty that something makes sense, regardless of how it turns out.

                        -- Vaclav Havel