Winterpeg is Wonderful!

(I don't live there, but I love going there when I can).

Dear programmers... don't forget that there are two distributors in Winnipeg:
1) WFG Winnipeg Film Group
2) VideoPool

Dear filmmakers... don't forget that there is a cinematheque and a festival in Winnipeg: 1) Winnipeg Cinematheque (located with the WFG and also has a production centre)
2) WNDX experimental film and video festival.

check out their catalogues and programming.

(those are in addition to the many other wonderful distributors in Canada, the US, and around the world... I was just thinking of these Winnipeg folks thanks to Tom's happy message to Winnipeg... this is a topical response that's all... no favouritism here... no favouritism.... just topical) :)

Winterpeg is a great place to visit!  (but do it in the summer)  :)

Be well,

Amanda Dawn Christie
506-871-2062
www.amandadawnchristie.ca