In a message dated 2/27/2012 12:19:06 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
framewo...@re-voir.com writes:

When I  met Hammid in the late 1990s, he told me Meshes of the
Afternoon was  "Maya's film." Of course he had more than a lot to do
with it, but he  attributed the whole creative concept to her. I'm
sure he felt she was  free to add music, and he did not claim any
ownership or royalties in any  way.
-Pip

Anyone know the address where it was shot in LA?

You can tell from the first frames that it's around Woodrow Wilson Drive.
The light's so obviously Hollywood Hills-- still looks the same up there,  to
o.