Hi folks,

I've posted another video on You Tube at http://youtu.be/cQlcNDVUraY

"Unspoken Words" is an improvisation taken from XFest 2012. XFest is
an annual festival of improvisation curated by Walter Wright at 119
Gallery in Lowell, MA. Walter invites musicians, video artists,
dancers and  from  the Boston area and out-of-town, and groups  them
in unique ensembles.

"Unspoken Words" was performed with Tom Hamilton - electronics, Andy
Allen - reeds, Flandrew Fleisenberg - drums, percussion, Junko Simons
- cello.  The title is an indirect reference to a video sequence of a
woman talking into a headset that I obtained from a stock video tape.
Her words are unheard, rather than unspoken. (poetic license and all
that).

XFest ROCKS!

BTW Some of my photography can be viewed at
http://www.flickr.com/photos/22231918@N06/collections/72157603627170351/
--
"I rang a silent bell ..."  -- Robert Hunter
"... cast your dancing spell my way, I promise to go under it" -- Bob Dylan