Hello everyone -
I don't know if it's exceedingly tacky to post this here but I'm
fundraising to finish my film on 16mm through a platform called USA
artists, which is not unlike Kickstarter. Obviously, I'm looking for
donations at any level, but also thought it might be an interesting site
for people to be aware of as, unlike kickstarter, donations are tax
deductible and periodically partner organizations will offer matching
funds. So, it's a good resource.
Anyway, check it out - it's what I'm working on now (and for the past 3
years), a good resource for artists and filmmakers, and I'd love it if I
got a few bucks thrown in the pot as a result of sharing!

Here is the link to my fundraising page:
http://www.usaprojects.org/notification/174560

best
mariah