Yep thats true. The sensor is actually a CCD rather than a CMOS, so it will
have a far better signal to noise ratio and a wider dynamic range. Also, CCD
means no rolling shutter problems. Apparently that particular Kodak CCD gives
11 stops. The workflow will be as painful as any raw workflow really, and if
you want to shoot anamorphic you'll have to rescale/unsqueeze (sensor is 4:3).
We need to see some raw, un CC'd stills in various light conditions.

- Stray