My apologies for the single listing, this did not make the date for the proper
"list" Please feel free to post and or share with others.
 TUESDAY MARCH 20TH @ 7:30 PM   Please join us for a special presentation at
CPR 361 Manhattan Avenue, Brooklyn NY.
An intimate evening of Audio/Visual performance.

Joshua Lewis and Steve Cossman have collaborated to present multi-screen
projections on 16mm and Super 8mm film to a rare non-percussive set by
Vancouver's IN MEDIAS RES (Andrew Lee, Ash Poon, Ryan Flowers and Robert
Tornroos) performing live within the space.

This is a limited engagement with limited seating. 30 max.

Doors at 7:30 pm
Screening/Performance will begin AT 8:00 pm NO JOKE
Entry $ 7

We do hope you can join us. Afterwards we'll all be heading to M Shanghai for
dumplings, spicy wontons and drinks. \

PROGRAM INCLUDES
 NEVER WINTER, 2012  16MM B/W SILENT PRINT, SINGLE PROJECTION WITH LIVE SOUND
FILM (Josh Lewis & Steve Cossman) SOUND (In Medias Res)
 CRUSHER, 2010  16MM COLOR PRINTS, TRIPLE PROJECTION WITH LIVE SOUND FILM
(Steve Cossman & Neil Sotirakopoulos) SOUND (In Medias Res)
 I THINK BUT I CAN'T SEE, 1999-2012 SUPER 8MM COLOR & B/W PRINTS, DOUBLE
PROJECTION WITH LIVE SOUND FILMS (Personal collection of Josh Lewis & Steve
Cossman) SOUND (In Medias Res)
IN MEDIAS RES
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Medias_Res_(band)
http://www.imr.ca/