Hi Scott, sorry coming to bug you more about D-19
My processing schedule to process super 8 films is:

Pre-wash = 2minutes

First Developer = 7minutes

Wash water = 2minutes

Bleach bath = 3minutes

Water wash = 2minutes

Clearing bath = 2minutes

Water wash = 2minutes

Re-exposure = 500watts at 1 meter for one minute

Second developer = 4minutes

Wash water = 2minutes

Fix = 4minutes

Running water wash = 10minutes
1. I don't have a stop bath so I cannot mix it with the developer to make it PH
neutral. Can it still be dumped or will I need to make it PH neutral first? If
so could you suggest something?
2. The bleach bath is made from Potassium Dichromate and Sulphuric Acid so I'm
guessing that will need to be stored, right? There is 12ml of acid in a 1 liter
mix.
3. Clearing bath can go down the sink, as you said.
4. Fixer is toxic because of the silver. Any idea how I can reclaim the silver
out of the bleach bath and fixer bath? Is there a processes?
Sorry for all the questions Scott, I just want to be fully informed before I
throw anything down the drain. If I can reclaim the silver once a year from the
stored chemicals that might also be looking into.
Thanks again, really appreciate the help!
Kevin