Hello Frameworks Friends!

We are pleased to announce the Second Annual Chicago 8: Small Gauge
Film Festival!

You can donate to our 2012 Kickstarter campaign here: http://kck.st/IjvOap

The Second Annual Chicago 8: Small Gauge Film Festival will take place
October 2012. Chicago 8 is dedicated to exhibiting works by small
gauge filmmakers as they were intended to be seen: on film. The Second
Annual Chicago 8 Small Gauge Film Festival (C8FF) is coming in October
2012. C8FF was created to celebrate small gauge filmmaking and
champion the filmmakers who continue to bravely work in these delicate
mediums.

During last year’s festival, we screened over 80 films by 50
filmmakers. Entries came from Canada, Taiwan, Ireland, Brazil, Japan,
The Netherlands and the US. We were delighted to have several visiting
filmmakers join us for our 2011 festival, and look forward to having
even more in attendance this year.

Our goal is to keep small gauge filmmaking alive, to encourage further
activity in this format, and to provide an opportunity for these rare
gems to be seen by the Chicago community. By fostering a continued
interest in S8 as viable, affordable, and a uniquely personal way in
which to explore image making, we hope to inspire the next generation
of small gauge filmmakers.

Stay tuned- an official ‘Call for Work’ will be announced shortly!

Thanks!
The Chicago 8 team - Karen, Josh, and Jason
http://chicago8fest.org