Hello,

A friend of mine who is a repair tech for a film department has finally run out
of his supply of small ground glass and opal glass diffusion filters for JK
optical printers. His last known supplier is out of business, and he's looking
to stock up. Does anyone know of a good place to source these? I've been
looking through scientific optics catalogs, and I can't seem to find anything
that goes for less than about $15/filter, which seems pricy for such a small
piece. If I'm thinking correctly, he's looking for square pieces of about
4mmX4mm or a little larger, about 1mm thick. BTW, he is located in Chicago.

-Jason Halprin