Hello Frameworkers,
Looking for a little advice from those of you who are familiar with navigating
public university equipment purchasing debacles. I'm in the privileged position
to be teaching a partially film-based class in the context of a new media art
program. We were able to acquire a few old Bell and Howell cameras from the
film department at the same university, but projectors are hard to come by
since they only finish on video. We might be able to purchase some projectors,
but I'm not sure that Ebay (where I've bought several of my own) is on the list
of places the art department is willing/able to buy equipment from, plus
finding adequate stuff is always a crap shoot. I've done some preliminary
digging online, but the usual places I order things from don't include
projection. Any recommendations? Feel free to e-mail me off-list:
m_alex_mor...@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Mike MorrisDallas, Texas