The dumpster comes tomorrow morning at Millennium Film Workshop. It
will be there for the weekend.  We desperately need volunteers to come
by to help us break down the stands and move wood into the dumpster.
There are shows at the theater upstairs all weekend, so the move out
times will be in the morning and late at night.  In the meantime, we
will need people with tools to show up and help break down the rest of
the stands.

Come and pitch in and help the Millennium rid itself of forty years of
accumulation.  This weekend is the final push.

Once this is done, the Millennium will be free to concentrate on its
programs, new workshops, and offerings.

Friday night we will have an open screening.  Show everyone your new
work or works in progress.  Formats: S8, R8, 16mm, DVD.  15 min time
limit.  Admission by contribution.