From: sc...@financialcleansing.com
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Date: Mon, 7 May 2012 13:43:55 -0700
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Fwd: Ernest Callenbach's last words to an America in
decline

Chick Callenbach was a wonderful editor, always a pleasure to work with,
unpretentiously and engagingly intelligent. He was a crucial contributor to the
development of Canyon Cinema, and he built FILM QUARTERLY into one of the
premiere publications in the world of cinema studies. He was more widely known
for his utopian writing, and ECOTOPIA in particular, but his influence on film
history has been crucial.
RIP, dear Chick.Scott