To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Date: Sat, 12 May 2012 14:42:34 -0400
From: nicky.ham...@talktalk.net
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] 16mm processing

 Do you mean negative or reversal?

Deluxe Soho, iLab and Prestech, all in London, do neg processing. Prestech also
print 16mm.

The only lab still doing reversal is Film and Photo in Acton (west London):

Tony Scott (Managing Director)Address13 Colville Road

South Acton Industrial Estate

Acton London

video duplication London

London

W3 8BL

Telephone(+44) 020 8992 0037Fax(+44) 020 8993
2409websitewww.film-photo.co.ukemaili...@film-photo.co.uk

Nicky.