Bought a set from them recently, I’m sure it’s what you want and they despatch
promptly.

Rob

On 18/05/2012 13:52, "Kevin Timmins" <on-on...@hotmail.com> wrote:

Thanks!

I'm located in the UK, ideally it would be great to find some from around here.
I found this:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ELF-16mm-Cine-Projector-4-Drive-Belt-Set-Motor-Rewind-Both-Spool-Arm-Belts-/150808145860?pt=UK_Photography_VintagePhotography_VintagePhotoAccessories&hash=item231cddafc4#ht_1802wt_1026

Are these all the belts I need?
Best
Kevin

________________________________
Date: Fri, 18 May 2012 05:33:45 -0700
From: i...@40frames.org
To: frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Elf 16mm projector

You're missing the round shutter pulley belt. The two grooves in the pulley is
to switch film speed or 50/60 Hz.

>From the state of the main drive belt, I'd replace that as well. You mind as
>well replace all belts with a whole new set, including the
feed and take-up.

Where are you located?

Richard Pattchetts has a large collection of new-old-stock Eiki belts. He is
located in Michigan USA.
http://www.16mmdirectory.org/search?q=patchetts

Alain