Do you have the shutter infront of the lens like on old hand cranked
projectors? Otherwise you will expose the film as it moves and get loads
of blur.

Are you trying to get a certain effect, otherwise you could enlarge from
8mm to 16 on a Jk, and then from 16 to 35 on my printer if you want?

--

http://www.bristol-channel.org/skomer