 From: Greg DeCuir <gdec...@yahoo.com>
To: "frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com" <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 7, 2012 1:18 PM
Subject: experimental film festival research

All:

Hello.  I am preparing a new research project on the history of
experimental/avant-garde film festivals and thought I might ask the list for
advice.  I am primarily interested in the early history of these film festivals
(pre-1980s) and would love to know about any throughout the world that should
be included in this study.  I am particularly interested in the history of
Knokke Experimental Film Festival and would also love to know if anyone has
research materials on this festival, or possibly oral narratives they would be
willing to share.  Thank you in advance for your ideas.

Best regards,

Greg de Cuir, Jr.
Selector/Programmer, Alternative Film/Video Belgrade
http://www.alternativefilmvideo.org/