Hi, seeking abstract VHS, Beta, Direct-on-film and mixed-media shorts pref
1-20 minutes in length. At it's heart the show's concept is un-loved and
abandoned media- found footage, junk tapes, and short ends strongly
encouraged.

These pieces will loop on monitors in a gallery space, will also
 accomodate site-specific installation or projection with enough lead time.

Show opens July 21st, looking for LA-based artists

Our space
http://templeadhoc.wordpress.com/photos/

Our fb
http://www.facebook.com/templeadhoc

Submission is informal, you can send me a youtube or vimeo link, final
screeners should be standard def quicktime files or looping dvds.
Please contact me directly with any questions, thanks for reading!

--

*Carrie Schreck*
*Filmmaker, photographer, and all-around cool chick.*