Frameworkers,

8 days remaining for my USA Projects crowd funding campaign to raise money
for the completion of my film Open Road.

I hope you will join RACC.org, and the 23 individuals who have donated thus
far, by making a contribution today. All donations are tax deductible!

Perks start at $25, however donations of any dollar amount are welcome.

There is still some time left to have your contribution matched by the
Artists2Artists Fund. Donate now, and this fund will match the amount of
your contribution.

You can find more details about Open Road and make a donation at the link
below.
http://www.usaprojects.org/project/open_road
<http://www.usaprojects.org/project/open_road>
Here is the direct link to the donation page.
https://www.usaprojects.org/projectDonation/new/project_id/479

Your Donation is Tax Deductible!

Sincerely,
Alain LeTourneau

P.S. You can also help by spreading the word on Facebook, your blog, etc.
Greatly appreciate your support!

--
40 FRAMES
Alain LeTourneau