Dear Film Friends:

Google has restored our email address -  please write to us at
filmmakersc...@gmail.com!  Sorry if you received spam from our account.

We are excited to announce we have  *new films** *in our collection for
rental.

With MOMA's amazing preservation team, we now have a newly restored 16mm
print of *Charles Henri Ford's "Poem Posters" (1967*) with a soundtrack
featuring narration by William Burroughs among other Warhol stars.

We have a new 16mm print of *Beryl Sokoloff's "My Mirrored Hope" (1963).
*This iconic feature, MY MIRRORED HOPE, is a vibrant portrait of visionary
artist Clarence Schmidt.  The film intertwines views of Schmidt's fantastic
house in Woodstock, NY, his sculptures and gardens with the man himself.
Sokoloff portrays Clarence as a wizardly inhabitant of his magic world.

Last, but certainly not least, we have *thirteen **hand-crafted collage
films by Katherine Bauer!*

We would love to hear from you!

xxx,
The Film-Makers' Coop Team