hey guys-
i've been having a weird issue with cinematools and final cut and my
telecine. I'm trying to generate a cut list today for my negative cutter
and for some reason the guy who transferred my footage put the three
separate rolls of neg in 3 separate cinematools databases and now when i
try to export the cut list, it seems to randomly pick one instead of making
a document that includes information from all 3 databases. does anyone know
how to fix this? can I merge my databases? Or can i just direct it at all
three instead of picking one?

i exported an edl too, but that also gave me a weird warning so i'm not
sure what to do....

anyone know about this workflow?
thanks!