Liz,  I know it's a daunting thought, but in the end it will be worth the while
to have someone build you a custom light-box.  The search for the perfect
light-box can be eternal, and in my case, resulted in lots of time i could have
saved if i had just built it from the start.  in the end, i finally had to do
it anyway.  today, this is the single most valuable piece of equipment that i
own!!!

good luck.

enjoy today...

Dinorah de Jesús Rodríguez