Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if someone out there might have a pdf (or some other
electronic version) of Regina Cornwell's essay "Some Formalist
Tendencies in the Current American Avant-Garde Film." Though cited
fairly frequently in "the literature," it's not easy to come by. It
was published in both Studio International and The Kansas Quarterly in
1972 (the October issue of SI and the Spring issue of KQ). My
university's library carries neither, and I'm hoping to include it as
a reading in a course I'm teaching this semester on experimental
cinema.

Like I said, a long shot probably, but if anyone has a copy of this
it's gonna be someone on Frameworks, so I thought I'd ask.

All best,
Jonathan

Jonathan Walley
Associate Professor