Hi everyone,
As a lot of you may know I've been scraping the pennies together all year for a
8mm HD telecine unit here at Gauge Film. I have some offers coming in October
which will help fund this machine (and cut you in on some awesome deals). I
feel it's important the UK has an affordable HD service to keep up with the
pace of digital technology. Soon I will be posting a video explaining the
situation further. For now I need all your help to spread the word. You can
find my twitter, facebook or youtube page by typing Gauge Film or gaugefilm
into the respective sites. Please spread the word to anyone this service would
benefit. The plan is to get the forthcoming video to as many interested people
as possible.
Thanks everyoneKevin