Upstate Millennium???

Before I sell, is there anyone interested in being part of cooperative/film
artist studio?

I have 16mm Post-Production equipment (see below) to share.

If you are interested in being part in any way, please contact me.

Thank you!
Marcelle marcellepe...@yahoo.com; (607)229-9098

•   Steenbeck flatbed, 4-plate, older model, works great, recently repaired,
gently runs film (picture and magnetic track or 2 magnetic tracks; optical or
magnetic composite) at 24 fps or slower for analysis, easy to maintain, extra
bulb, and fuses.

•    Editing bench: Sturdy metal (60” w x 28” d x 34” h) with front drawer,
light box and power supply w/removable top metal shelf.  Good condition with
Magna- Sync Moviola winds.

•    16mm, 4-gang, Ediquip Hollywood synchronizer  (a couple of sound heads, no
connectors) good condition.

•    Zeiss Moviscop viewer, new bulb and fuses, Works great.

•   Rivas picture splicer,  black, straight cut, great condition.

•    Editing Bin, with wheels in O.K. condition.