'Mad Dance' showcases beautiful and provocative documentary films that
re-envision the way we think and speak about our individual and collective
mental health in today’s chaotic world. Tonight’s screening benefits and
celebrates the 10-year anniversary of The Icarus Project; a creative activist
platform for re-visioning the language and culture around ideas of mental
health and illness. www.theicarusproject.netThursday, September 27, 2012, 8pm,
Artists Television Access, 992 Valencia Street, San Francisco, CA 94110FEATURED
FILMS:Mental Health: Keeping Mentally Fit  (1952)  Produced by Encyclopedia
Britannica FilmsHere I Am  (1962)  by Bruce Baillie Crooked Beauty  (2011)  by
Ken Paul Rosenthal MORE INFO:
http://www.atasite.org/2012/09/mad-dance-film-screening-vol-ii/