 From: Jacob <waltmanja...@gmail.com>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>
Sent: Thursday, 11 October 2012, 16:48
Subject: [Frameworks] Looking for some journals

Hi all,

          I was wondering if anyone might have access to several journals, in
particular: The Independent Film & Video Monthly 27.5 (2004), Cinematograph no.
1 (1985) or Release Print 19 no. 10 (Oct. 1996).  If so and you could contact
me off-list it would be deeply appreciated.  Thanks for your time.

Best,
Jacob

--

          ---