Date: Mon, 3 Dec 2012 01:03:00 +0000
From: Chuck Kleinhans <chuck...@northwestern.edu>
Subject: Re: [Frameworks] Ernie Gehr filmography
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>

Thanks to Fred for making this available.

It is rather astonishing to see how much work Gehr has produced after 2000, and
especially in the past few years.  Has anyone written  about this?  Any
interviews with him where he discusses it?
There are some media makers who have been remarkably productive in the amount
of their work, while there are others who seem very parsimonious in finished
product.  Obviously some of this has to do with artistic vision and goals, and
also personality, but also resources, etc.  I can't think of anyone who made
such a rapid shift as is evidenced in this filmography.
I'd love to learn more about it.  And to see the new work!

Chuck Kleinhans