Kim,

Could I get a fee waiver from you for the EIFF?

Take care,
Walter Ungerer

On 08December/2012 9:13 AM, Kim Knowles wrote:
Dear Frameworkers,

*CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS:*
*67th EDINBURGH INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL JUNE 19 - 30 2013*
BLACK BOX (EXPERIMENTAL SECTION)
DEADLINE: MONDAY FEBRUARY 18

EIFF is currently seeking submissions for its experimental section *BLACK BOX*. Short and medium-length works on any format. As always, Black Box supports and encourages works on film - we have a super-dedicated team of projectionists and excellent 16mm and 35mm facilities. We also do our best to cater for screenings requiring multiple projectors.

2013 also sees the introduction of BLACK BOX LIVE, an evening of expanded performance.

Fee waivers apply for FrameworkS subscribers so if you'd like to submit a film or propose a project please contact me directly at kim.know...@edfilmfest.org.uk.

Looking forward to receiving your new works.

Kim Knowles
Experimental Film Programmer
Edinburgh International Film Festival