Hi Zach,
There were other processes for older Ektachromes:
EM-24 / EM-25
EM-26 / EM-27
Last I checked, Martin Baumgarten at Plattsburgh Photographic Services is
still offering processing for these older Ektachromes, but while he's the
best value around for this kind of processing, I think its still around
double what you'd pay for E-6.

I don't recommend the older Ektachromes (even the E-6 stocks prior to
100D) unless you're doing it FOR that look - drab and cold by my eye when
it was fresh and who knows if its 10-years+ expired. Grab some 100D while
you still can for anything you want to look "good".

-Take care,
---Buck Bito - Movette