20th Annual Chicago Underground Film Festival

March 6-10th, 2013

CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS EXTENDED to January 2nd, 2013

http://cuff.org/2012/09/2013-call-for-entries-now-open/

Note: Due to the recent Withoutabox issues and a recent problem CUFF’s webhost
has been having with AT&T*, we’re extended our final deadline.  We want to make
sure everyone has a chance to share their work with us!

*If AT&T is your internet service provider you may not be able to access our
website including our online entry form.  Please use Withoutabox or contact us
to work something out.  We are working to fix this hosting issue.

2013 brings CUFF’s 20th anniversary!   Please note that we’ll be moving the
festival to March, so the deadlines are earlier than they have been for the
past few years.  Start sending and we’ll start watching!

Please read our entry guidelines before submitting your work. Submit using
Withoutabox or using our new Online Entry Form.  Pay entry fee with a check or
paypal (following directions on the entry form).

DEADLINE & ENTRY FEES:
Extended Deadline: January 2, 2013 – Entry Fee: Features $55 (Students $25);
Shorts $40 (Student $20)