They don't have dancing (do you mean social dance or concert dance?) but….

You can find some Super 8mm films on Ubuweb,  http://www.ubu.com

such as Carolee Schneemamn's Plumb Line, and Peggy Awesh's Partina's Playhouse.

Various film archives have, online, some of the work they've collected as part
of home movie collections.  You might try refining a search for home movies or
8mm after starting at a particular archive.

Chuck Kleinhans