Well I noticed that you don't have a 2nd developer step. After bleaching you
are supposed to re-expose and do a 2nd developer to reveal the latent positive
image and then you fix.

________________________________
 From: franco base <frenk.ca...@gmail.com>
To: Experimental Film Discussion List <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>;
Experimental Film Discussion List <framewo...@listserv.aol.com>
Sent: Tuesday, February 5, 2013 9:35:39 AM
Subject: [Frameworks] yellow brown film

Hi.

I want a film with yellow/brown abstract image.

So following my usual development reversal process,I have jumped the clear bath.

But something didn't work beacuse I have a completely transparent film.

So the process I use is :

- first developer (Neutol 1+3) 12 min

- wash 5 minutes

- Bleach 5 minutes ( solution A: Potassium permanganate (KMnO4) 4g /liter +
solution B:Sodium hydrogen sulfate (NaHSO4) 35g/liter )

-Fix 1+7 5 minutes

-wash

What is wrong?

Mybe this kind of Bleach (In my usually reversal process it works very well)

Any tips?

thanks
f.