Id be interested in your editing supplies.  Do you have splicers?
-----Original Message-----
From: "k. a.r."
Sent: Feb 11, 2013 2:54 PM
To: "frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com"
Subject: [Frameworks] what to do with all my old film stuff??????

Hello, List.
I saved every single frame of outtakes and everything I ever shot.
Now it's 20+ years after I started in film, and I still have all of it.
It takes up a lot of space, and I'm pretty sure that I'm done working in 16mm.
So what do I do with all the 16mm film stuff I have?  There is both my personal stuff, but also a lot of peripherals, like editing supplies.
I don't know what to do with it, but I'm ready to clean house.....
Ideas?
thanks in advance.....
Kristie

Kristie Reinders, B.F.A.
Director of Cinematography, Electric Visions
Curator and Head Projectionist, Electric Mural Project
The Mission, San Francisco, CA

'A first class technician should work best under pressure.'
- - - Issac Asimov