BLACK BOX @ EDINBURGH INTERNATIONAL FILM FESTIVAL JUNE 19 - 30 2013DEADLINE
TODAY!!
Dear Frameworkers,
Today is the deadline for submissions for EIFF's experimental section BLACK
BOX, curated by my good self. If you'd like to submit please get in touch with
me asap on kim.know...@edfilmfest.org.uk so that I can send you a fee waiver
form. As long as the postmark is today your work will be accepted and passed on
to me. You can also submit online if you prefer.

Films must not have screened elsewhere in the UK and should not be older than
12 months by June 2013. Full details can be found at
http://www.edfilmfest.org.uk
Short, medium and feature length work is accepted, although please note that I
have a limited number of feature slots. As always, ALL formats are welcome,
especially 16mm and 35mm.
Looking forward to receiving your work.
Kim KnowlesExperimental Film ProgrammerEdinburgh International Film Festival