Dear Friends and Supporters of Lawrence Brose,

Word is definitely getting out there about LawrenceÂ’s case and his fight
for justice.

A new Change.org petition has been formed by Scott MacDonald, Professor of
Film History at Hamilton College and Harvard University, and Dominique
Bluher, a Lecturer on Visual & Environmental Studies, Harvard University.
These petitions do much to educate the public and ultimately influence
laws and their applications.  This petition is just one more attempt to
help Lawrence in his efforts to regain his life and freedom.

Please take the time to click on the link below and sign the petition.
Your comments, which can be left with your signature, are helpful to let
others know your reasons for supporting Lawrence.  This network of support
becomes a community of support with every shared input.

https://www.change.org/petitions/to-the-united-states-attorney-for-the-western-district-of-new-york-dismissal-of-the-indictment-of-lawrence-brose

Thank you for your continued support.

Sincerely,

The Lawrence Brose Legal Defense Fund Team

We cannot express our gratitude enough for the outpouring of help.  There
is a growing momentum of support, but we do need to remind all supporters
that we need to raise a significant amount of money to defend Lawrence's
innocence and help him reclaim his life.  Lawrence's legal defense has
depleted his life's savings.

Tax deductible donations to Lawrence's defense can be made through the
National Center for Reason and Justice.   http://ncrj.org/lawrence-brose/

NCRJ works for child-protective laws based on science, fairness, and good
sense, and supports people who are falsely accused or convicted of crimes
against children.

Also, please visit the defense fund website
http://lawrencebroselegaldefensefund.com/ The website continues to update
with supportive testimonials and contributions to the art sale to benefit
Lawrence's defense.

To all who are receiving this email, please let us know if you do not want
to receive these updates.

For everyone else, PLEASE SHARE THIS WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES.  We
also invite supporters to send us their comments and suggestions for
spreading the word and seeking support.  We are confident that justice
will prevail for Lawrence Brose with your help.

Sincerest regards,

The Defense Fund Team
defensef...@lawrencebrose.com

www.lawrencebroselegaldefensefund.com