Hi All,

I have a 16mm Eiki EX 3500A Xenon projector. When projecting, the frame is
brighter on one side than the other. I am trying to find information on
realigning/centering the bulb to even out the brightness but can not seem to
find a repair manual online or information on doing so. If anybody knows how,
has tips, recommendations or suggestions on how to correct this issue, your
help would be greatly appreciated.
I am experienced in repairing Eiki projectors, but don't want to start messing
with my xenon without doing some research first.

Thanks for your help,
AP