Those who are able and so inclined should most definitely consider scanning
films with Jeff Kreines.
The work is phenomenal, undeniably exceptional.  Jeff is brilliant and truly
devoted to film.
I'm most appreciative of the work quality and the rates charged.
I'm saving my pennies to seek him out for more work in the future.

Bob Harris