Jason- what a great and clear explanation, thanks for adding additional
clarity to the discussion.

Joe Ventress

PS, got the JK 103 from Michaela, setting it up and testing it this
week/end! she sent her Bolex too, pretty stoked about it. I have an idea
for processing by hand using cornelius kegs, soda pop cylinders and would
love to discuss that with you in more detail.

JV.