I see, so ST8D in 16mm is now "made to order". Is it the same for 35mm?

The main Los Angeles optical sound houses - Chace, DJ, NT - all use AGFA
ST8D. For 16mm track, I believe they use 35/32. Shot as 35mm, then slight
to 16mm.

I talked to Marc at AGFA probably four years ago and he said back then they
AGFA hardly sells ST8D in 16mm.

Alain

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 11:01 AM, graeme hogg <graemeh...@irational.org>wrote:

> Basically to sell any amount their manufacture minimum is 210,000ft and
> they want prepayment for that. They dont want to make 210,000ft then sell
> say 10% and have tons lying around.
>
> So its kind of stock on demand now as long as there is highish demand.
>
> I have no idea how widely or not used this stock is but it might be
> interesting to find out.....
>

>  This stock was/is distributed by HFC in the U.S. Last I checked, which
>> was a while ago, the minimum order was a box or 10 rolls, and it was a
>> little over $2000 USD for a box.
>>
>> Is AGFA know saying the minmum order is 105 rolls?
>>
>> Alain

40 FRAMES
Alain LeTourneau
Pam Minty