Hello everyone!
Im looking for a place to buy 16 mm clear leader ! I live in Denmark so its
probably best to go for a place in Europe! In not gonna process the film... Im
gonna work with it as Direct Animation!
Really hope some of you can help me, cause I need it as soon as possible for a
workshop!
Kind Regards Laura

Sent from my iPhone