Hello Frameworkers,

Does anyone know the whereabouts of Al Wong? He was at the SF Art
Institute but the current faculty directory doesn't list him. He made
several experimental films in the 60s and 70s, which were apparently
available at one time from Canyon, though they do not appear on
Canyon's online catalog as far as I can see. He also made a series of
paracinematic performances, including SHADOW AND CHAIR, which I am
especially interested in finding out about.

Contact me off list if you have any leads. Thanks in advance!
Best,
Jonathan

--
Jonathan Walley