I like these machines a lot, built like tanks, easy to clean and take
apart, really great with damaged film, fast loading and ideal for short
loops (which I use them for) The weight and availability of bulbs, as you
mention, are the main issues for me - that and they look like something
pulled out of a primary school dumpster. I have had some luck cutting the
weight by removing parts, speakers, sound drum etc that I don't use..