Marco:

A scan from new (recently processed) film should not have a significant amount
of dirt, dust, or scratches -- hardly any. Color neg dust will be more obvious
since it shows up as white rather than black.

But the best way to deal with this is to clean the film and have it scanned by
someone competent on a good scanner (with diffuse light).  From your earlier
posts it sounds like your scans were done by someone who didn't know what they
were doing.

Digital fixes should be saved for cases where the film is damaged and there
aren't ways to scan it  without those defects.

Good luck!

Jeff Kreines
Kinetta
kinetta.com