Hey Frameworkers!

If any of you are in Asheville, NC this weekend, come watch cameraless
films (and videos) with us at the Asheville Art Museum!!!

Friday 6-7pm
Roger Beebe performing "Films for 1 to 8 Projectors" along with a
multiprojector performance by Robert Edmondson and cameraless film by Nick
Mendez

Saturday Noon-1/2-3pm & Sunday 1-2/3-4pm
Cameraless films & videos by Jodie Mack, Ben Popp, Scott Fitzpatrick, Kelly
Gallagher, Devon Damonte, Gregg Biermann, Lauren Cook, Lisa Danker, Matt
Gossett, Joshua Solondz, & others!  With a special screening of Helen
Hill's "Madame Winger Makes a Film."

For more information:
Contact Mechanical Eye Microcinema
http://mechanicaleyecinema.org/

or visit the Asheville Art Museum's website
http://www.ashevilleart.org/events/

Yay for film!!!

--charlotte
(co-founder, Mechanical Eye Microcinema)

PS, Frameworkers -- we love films in Asheville, so if you are ever on tour
or want to show things here, let us know and we'll try to help you out!  <3
mechanical eye