I reblogged it on the German filmkorn blog:
http://www.filmkorn.org/saurefreie-umkehrentwicklung-von-schwarzweissfilm/

But as you write in your original posting, people should be aware of the
health risks of Potassium dichromate which according to Wikipedia is "one
of the most common causes of chromium
dermatitis<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dermatitis>;
[...] especially of the hand and fore-arms, which is chronic and difficult
to treat. Toxicological studies have further illustrated its highly toxic
nature. With rabbits and rodents, concentrations as low as 14 mg/kg have
shown a 50% fatality rate amongst test groups. [...] As with other
CrVI compounds,
potassium dichromate is carcinogenic<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carcinogen>
 and should be handled with gloves and appropriate health and safety
protection. The compound is also
corrosive<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrosive>
 and exposure may produce severe eye damage or
blindness.[9]<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Potassium_dichromate#cite_note-MSDS-9>
 Human exposure further encompasses impaired fertility, heritable genetic
damage and harm to unborn children."

Florian