Larry Gottheim's MOUCHES VOLANTES; FOUR SHADOWS; TREE OF KNOWLEDGE; MNEMOSYNE, MOTHER OF MUSES. Gottheim can be reached at <beh...@be-hold.com>.

Scott
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Frameworks] Sound - Structural Film / New Formal Film
From: Albert Alcoz <albertalc...@yahoo.es>
Date: Mon, July 08, 2013 2:00 am
To: "frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com" <frameworks@jonasmekasfilms.com>

Hello,

I'm studying the relationships between sound and structural film / materialist / new formal film from the sixties and seventies,
and i would like to receive some inputs about this issue (films, filmmakers, books, writers, articles, websites, exhibitions, etc).

I have found a website with some articles about this theme:

and also a workshop by Allen S. Weiss named "Sound and Image in Experimental Cinema" as well as his books.

Do you have any suggestions about international filmmakers or films that could be related to this issue,
besides Peter Kubelka, Paul Sharits, Michael Snow, Tony Conrad, Malcolm Le Grice and Guy Sherwin films?

Thanks in advance,

Albert Alcoz