You can say that again.

40 Frames, with the assistance of several hard working interns, is expanding
the list of 16mm exhibitors (outside of the U.S. and Canada) that appear at...

http://www.16mmdirectory.org/exhibitors

We have cross-referenced the Library of Congress (LOC) list of global archives,
which includes a number of cinematheques and public exhibition programs. Our
interest is in finding 16mm exhibitors outside of and not included in the LOC
list, as we have already sent questionnaires to those archives and
cinematheques on the LOC list.

We are calling on all Frameworkers to provide any information you can about the
following areas. We are in search of venues that can publicly screen 16mm
films, including archives and cinematheques (not on the LOC list),
universities, film societies, art and repertory cinemas, micro-cinemas and
other small scale coordination of 16mm screenings.

We appreciate any info you can provide, the more detail the better, however we
welcome any leads. The headings that appear below reflect the LOC’s
geographical organization of archives.

(Part 2)

ASIA & OCEANIA

Australia, New Zealand, Afghanistan, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India,
Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri
Lanka, Thailand

Current listings for the above area:

http://16mmdirectory.org/exhibitors?country=AU

http://16mmdirectory.org/exhibitors?country=NZ

http://16mmdirectory.org/exhibitors?country=TH

EUROPE (partial list pulled from LOC)

Russia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Bulgaria

No current listings

Best,

Alain LeTourneau

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 2:08 PM, 40 Frames
[...]

LATIN AMERICA

Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, Bolivia, Peru, Brazil, Ecuador, Venezuela, Nicaragua

El Salvador, Guatemala and Mexico

Current listings for the above area:

http://www.16mmdirectory.org/exhibitors?country=BR

http://www.16mmdirectory.org/exhibitors?country=MX

AFRICA & THE NEAR EAST

Algeria, Morocco, Eritrea, Kenya, Nigeria, South Africa, Iran and Israel

Current listings for the above area:

http://www.16mmdirectory.org/exhibitors?country=MA

http://www.16mmdirectory.org/exhibitors?country=IL

EUROPE (partial list, pulled from LOC)

Yugoslavia, Turkey, Serbia, Poland, Macedonia, Lithuania, Latvia, Hungary,
Greece, Georgia, Estonia, Czech Republic, Croatia, Canary Islands, Belarus and
Albania

No current listings for the above area.

Best,

Alain LeTourneau

--
40 FRAMES
Alain LeTourneau

40 FRAMES
5232 North Williams Avenue
Portland, Oregon 97217
USA

+1 503 231 6548<tel:%2B1%20503%20231%206548>
www.40frames.org<http://www.40frames.org>
www.16mmdirectory.org<http://www.16mmdirectory.org>
www.emptyquarterfilm.org<http://www.emptyquarterfilm.org>

--