Thanks, John.  I did see the app, and wondered whether anyone would
recommend it (the online reviews were mixed).  Although I do not have a
smart phone, several people on the crew do, so perhaps this would be the
best solution.

CC

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 10:23 PM, John Woods <jawood...@yahoo.ca> wrote:

> There is a good one that is available on smartphones, I think its called
> Artisan Directors Viewfinder and was about $30. You can program different
> formats and is getting popular amongst some professional filmmakers. Might
> be cheaper/easier than renting something.

Caryn Cline
co-producer, *Acts of Witness*
www.actsofwitness.com
vimeo.com/carynyc